Rates & PoliciesWe’re Open Year-Round!
For more information complete our contact form and we'll get back to you within 1 business day!
Peak Season - June 15, 2021 - September 15, 2021
The Mecca (4 sites) and The Plateau (4 sites) (non-serviced and perfect for groups & large families)
Shoulder Season - September 16, 2021 - June 14, 2022
RV Trailer RentalsWe have four fully outfitted, full service RV trailers for rent. Check our Park Map and look for the dark green square icons showing the locations of these trailers. A $30 cleaning fee will apply per booking. A $10 cleaning fee applies for bookings which include pets.
- $127/night for Komfort
- $132/night for Corsair and Sportsman
- $175/night for Springdale 1 and Springdale 2
- Linens are now included!
|Springdales 1 & 2||Komfort||Sportsmen (bunk model)||Corsair|
Boat Launching, Moorage & Parking
Our 2-lane launch ramp is accessible at all tides!
Guest Services & Day UseIn addition to our general store, we also offer:
Check out the Red Trailer and see Chef Aatzin Sosa and our crew at Roxy's Diner for some AMAZING food after a hard day fishing, exploring or watching the waves! And Roxy's features a licensed patio - enjoy a fresh, draft beer or one of our signature cocktails.
Things You Need To Know
- All rates are subject to 5% GST.
- Guests are requested to check in at the office upon arrival.
- Campsites are to be paid in full upon arrival; please be aware that should you decide to depart early your full reservation will continue to be paid. We do not process refunds or give credit for unused days on your reservation.
- Rates for campsites are based on one unit per site. Rate for an additional RV sharing a site is $20, or $10 for a tent. Each site is based on double occupancy; additional guests are charged $5/day. Children 17 and under camp for free!
- We are very pet friendly! Please leash and keep your pets under control. Please promptly clean up after you pet and dispose of bags in the provided dumpsters.
- Check-in is any time after 1pm, and check-out is 11am.
- All reservations require a 50% deposit at time of booking. Specific camp sites can be secured with a 'Lock Fee' of $7.50 for unserviced sites and $12.50 for serviced sites.
- Can’t make your reservation? For campsite reservations less than 15 days in length, contact us more than 30 days prior to your arrival, and we will happily refund your deposit less a $25 administrative fee. If you have to cancel less than 31 days of your arrival date, we are unable to return your deposit as we have likely turned away other potential guests for this space.
- For reservations for stays during July and August that are more than 14 days in length and cancelled more than 90 days prior to arrival, we will refund your deposit less a $25 administrative fee. For reservations for stays during July and August that are more than 14 days in length and cancelled less than 90 days prior to arrival, we will refund your deposit less a 25% cancellation fee. If you cancel less than 31 days prior to arrival we are unable to return your deposit.
- If you have reserved multiple sites, or a combination of moorage and campsites and are wishing to cancel, the cancellation fees will apply to each site, not once per invoice.
- For cancelled reservations in any of our on-site rental RVs, if cancelling 31 days prior to the scheduled arrival date, a $50 administrative fee will apply. If cancelling within 31 days of the scheduled arrival date, there is no refund of your deposit.
- Please contact us about our long term rates or for stays more than 30 days
- Generators are permitted during the following hours: 9am-11am, and 6pm-8pm