Rates & PoliciesWe’re Open Year-Round!
For more information complete our contact form and we'll get back to you within 1 business day!
See Our Park Map
See our Moorage Map (opens in a new browser window)
Peak Season - June 1, 2023 - September 30, 2023
Shoulder Season - October 1, 2023 - May 31, 2024
RV Trailer RentalsWe have five fully outfitted, full service RV trailers for rent. Check our Park Map and look for the dark green square icons showing the locations of these trailers. A $30 cleaning fee will apply per booking. A $10 cleaning fee applies for bookings which include pets. Ask about monthly rentals in the shoulder season!
- $175/night for Corsair and Sportsman
- $195/night for Springdale 1, 2 and 3
- Linens are now included! (bedding for the main queen sized bed only)
|Springdales 1 & 2
(Roof and Full-Length
|Springdale 3 (Bunk Model)||Sportsmen (Bunk Model)
(Roof and Full-Length
Boat Launching, Moorage & Parking
Our 2-lane launch ramp is accessible at all tides!
Guest Services & Day UseIn addition to our general store, we also offer:
Check out the Red Trailer and see our crew at Roxy's Diner for some AMAZING food after a hard day fishing, exploring or watching the waves! And Roxy's features an ocean view licensed patio - enjoy a fresh, draft beer or one of our signature cocktails.
We are able to fill up to 100 lb. cylinders right here at the park!
Prices are a flat rate.
Inquire in the office for other sizes.
Things You Need To Know
- All rates are subject to 5% GST.
- Guests are required to check in at the office upon arrival.
- Campsites are to be paid in full upon arrival. Refunds will not be given should you choose to check out early.
- Rates for campsites are based on one sleeping unit per site. Rate for an additional RV sharing a site (where space permits) is $20, or $10 for a tent. Each site is based on double occupancy; additional guests are charged $7/day for RV/camp sites, and $10/day for rental RVs. Children 17 and under camp for free!
- We are very pet friendly! Please leash and keep your pets under control. Please promptly clean up after you pet and dispose of bags in the provided dumpsters.
- Check-in is any time after 1pm, and check-out is 11am. Please keep to these times to ensure our crew has time to clean up sites in between campers.
- All reservations require a 50% deposit at time of booking.
- Specific camp site selection can be secured with a 'Lock Fee' of $7.50 for unserviced sites and $12.50 for serviced sites. If you opt out of the Lock Fee, you may be moved to a site of the same type.
- Can’t make your reservation? For campsite reservations less than 15 days in length, contact us more than 30 days prior to your arrival, and we will happily refund your deposit less a $25 administrative fee. If you have to cancel less than 31 days of your arrival date, we are unable to return your deposit as we have likely turned away other potential guests for this space.
- For reservations for stays during July and August that are more than 14 days in length and cancelled more than 90 days prior to arrival, we will refund your deposit less a $25 administrative fee. For reservations for stays during July and August that are more than 14 days in length and cancelled less than 90 days prior to arrival, we will refund your deposit less a 25% cancellation fee. If you cancel less than 31 days prior to arrival we are unable to return your deposit.
- If you have reserved multiple sites, or a combination of moorage and campsites and are wishing to cancel, the cancellation fees will apply to each site, not once per invoice.
- For cancelled reservations in any of our on-site rental RVs, if cancelling 31 days prior to the scheduled arrival date, a $50 administrative fee will apply. If cancelling within 31 days of the scheduled arrival date, there is no refund of your deposit.
- If you advise the park that you wish to reduce your reservation by 4 days or more, and it is within 30 days of your original check-in date, a 50% cancellation fee for the cancelled days will apply. This applies to rental trailers, campsites, and moorage slips.
- Please contact us about our long term rates or for stays more than 30 days
- Generators are permitted during the following hours: 9am-11am, and 6pm-8pm
- Quiet time is 10:00pm - 6:00am